The Google Apps for Education Latin America Summit will be in Mexico City at The American School Foundation A.C. (ASF) on August 31 and September 1, 2012.
Mexico City is the Federal District (Distrito Federal), capital of Mexico and seat of the federal powers of the Mexican Union. It is a federal entity within Mexico which is not part of any one of the 31 Mexican states but belongs to the federation as a whole. Mexico City is the country's largest city as well as its most important political, cultural, educational and financial center. You're invited to discover the magic that's found in every corner of the city.
- Historic City Center
- Monumento a la Independencia (Independence Monument / Angel of Independence)
- Templo Mayor
- Palacio Nacional (National Palace)
- Catedral Metropolitana (Metropolitan Cathedral)
- Museo Frida Kahlo
- Museo Dolores Olmedo Patino
- Castillo de Chapultepec (Chapultepec Castle)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (Palace of Fine Arts)
- Torre Latinoamericana (Latin American Tower)
- Teotihuacan Pyramids and Shrine of Guadalupe
Campos Eliseos 218
Campos Eliseos 204
Certificate of Attendance
Certificates of Participation for the general conference will be available after the conference.
Please complete the following form and once attendance has been verified, a certificate will be emailed to you.